Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lofty Space



My daughter, who had moved back home after graduating college, moved into her own apartment. Yay! She found a beautiful place close to work in the big city and she’s very excited. To ease my heartache (*fake crying*), I poured my energy into fixing up our loft space to make it my craft space. My sweet hubs and son helped, and even sweet daughter pitched in too! 

I almost forgot these three little helpers...

       

Boots, Roper, 
and Curi!



Here's where the heavy lifting was needed: 
I found this gorgeous wall-unit on Craigslist.
It's the perfect place to organize all the crafty stuff!

My comfy seat is right by the window, 
ready for many happy crafty times!!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely work on the loft Sandra - and your cats are GORGEOUS! :-)

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martine! You are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete